Affordable Cervical (Neck) MRI Imaging
A cervical spine MRI is usually used to diagnose the cause of neck pain. It will be performed if your pain isn’t helped by basic treatment. It will also be used if pain is accompanied by numbness or weakness.
A cervical MRI scan can show:
- a bulging or herniated disk in the neck
- spinal birth defects or deformities
- infection in or near the spine
- injury or trauma to the spine
- scoliosis (curvature) of the spine
- cancer or tumors of the spine
A cervical MRI may also be ordered before or after spinal surgery.